From Bmac's Blog

Friday, August 27, 2010

Minnesota Twins 2002-2009 Home Jersey





Today's post is a Minnesota Twins home jersey. It is a replica of what the Twins wore from 2002 until last year. Prior to 2002, the TC logo was used as the sleeve patch, being replaced by the alternate logo at the time Ron Gardenhire took over as manager. This jersey is a replica, size XL. The sleeve patch was added by myself.


This is the home jersey I grew up watching my favorite baseball team in. I went to my first Twins game before 2002, so this technically is not the first jersey I saw the Twins in.

Just this season, the Twins made a few modifications to their home jerseys, updating the wordmark and sleeve patch.



Team: Minnesota Twins (MLB)
Designation: Home
Years Worn: 2002-2009
Type: Replica
Size: XL
Acquired From: ebay

No comments:

Post a Comment