From Bmac's Blog

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Omaha Knights Road Jersey






One of my favorite jerseys in my Omaha Knights hockey jersey. It was the road uniform during the AHL team's short stint in Omaha, worn from 2005-2007. It features the same striping design as the former parent club, the Calgary Flames. On the shoulder are the Flames' flaming C logo and the Knights alternate logo (posted above). This is a replica jersey, no name or number on the back. I purchased this jersey at the Civic Auditorium, former home of the Knights, at one of the many games I attended there. This is the first hockey jersey I ever had.

UPDATE: Jan. 6, 2010- added new pics.

Team: Omaha Knights (AHL)
Designation: Road
Years Worn: 2005-2007
Type: Replica
Size: M
Acquired From: Knights Team Store, Civic Auditorium, Omaha, Nebraska

1 comment:

  1. I myself am from omaha and i loved going to those games at the civic. we had 1/2 season tix in 2006. Now i have to go to the uno games which i also love.

    ReplyDelete